MP-0005-UB-KIT 64-66 Tail Light Rebuild Kit - LED
MP-0005-UB-KIT 64-66 tail light rebuild kit with UB LED sequential modules - Convert your dim incandescent bulbs to brighter LEDs Complete Kit with LED modules, housings, bezels, and lenses.
MP-0005-KIT-UB. This complete tail light housing rebuild kit has our brightest 180 LED sequential kit! - Convert your dim incandescent bulbs to brighter LEDs. Complete Kit with LED modules, housings, bezels, and lenses.
Utilizing our patent pending technology the 1964-73 Mustang sequential LED kits are the ONLY kits on the market today which prevent sequencing during braking -- which is illegal in some areas. Simply stated when the turn signals are on the tail lights sequence -- Othwise they don't! All lights come on full bright during braking.
New optical designs utilize specialized LEDs with unique coverage patterns for a better brighter look. Get full coverage with a retro-classic look that is authentic. Read here to see why our optical designs are better!
- No unintended sequencing during simple braking. However, when the turn signal is activated they flash sequentially!
- Complete kit! Everything you need included nothing else to buy!
- Use your existing taillight housings, lens, and all components!
- Cool running LEDs won't melt your lenses like 3 bulb incandescent kits!
- Simple 10 min. install! Complete installation instructions included!
- LED light sources last virtually forever!
- Appears upto 5X brighter than standard bulbs!
- Lowest cost on the market today!
- 180 Industrial grade LEDs!
- Convert back to standard bulbs in minutes.
- Undetectable invisible installation, your car will look concours stock!
Included in your kit are Mounting Hardware, 2) Housings, 2) Lenses, Gaskets, 2) LED Taillight Modules (standard brightness: right and left ), 1) Click Flasher Module, Complete illustrated instructions. There is nothing else to buy nothing extra to install. Reuse your old lenses since these taillights run cooler than the standard incandescent bulb!
Installation is a snap. There is no need to add additional wires or the drill and modify the lamp housing. LEDs ( Light Emitting Diodes ) use less current than the standard Mustang incandescent bulbs relieving stress from your alternator. LEDs last longer and look brighter and redder! Use your existing lenses and wiring! No extra components to buy! The entire installation can be done with a single screwdriver!
Return to previous page
© 2014 Mustang Project. All Rights Reserved